- The tree house operates as a homestay-style accommodation, thus no room service and hotel amenities provided.
Daily cleaning can be requested.
- All bookings must be made through this website. We do not accept booking via phone, email or walk-in.
- Please provide your name used and booking info to the caretaker upon arrival. You will be guided you to your respective rooms.
- Check-in after 2pm, check-out before 12 noon.
- Increased rates for Public Holidays to include all public holidays listed for the state of Sarawak only.
- Increased rates for Major Festivities include: Chinese New Year, Gawai, Hari Raya, New Year and New Year’s Eve,
Christmas and Christmas Eve.
- Room rates are only for accommodation – meals not included. You may place orders for meals separately.
- Booking for the tree house is ONLY for per night basis – No day trip/ half day reservation for the tree house.
- Please bring your own food and drinks as there are no sell-on-site eateries inside the retreat. You may place orders for food online.
- Please adhere to the maximum number of people listed for the respective rooms.
- Bookings are for ACCOMMODATION ONLY. Any request for photo shoot or filming, events, party functions – please email us.
- By making a booking for stay at Abba Paradise, you agree to be bound by the following rules and Terms of conditions. Please read them carefully before you proceed with your booking.
Guests are to follow stipulated rules throughout stay:
- As the tree house is a shared accommodation, please respect and be aware of all guests.
- Please note that the gate for the retreat compound closes at 6pm daily for the safety of the retreat and those within. Guests may inform the caretakers on-site to arrange for entering and exiting of the compound after 6pm.
- For considerations of other guests, please keep shared areas, facilities, and equipment clean and at original positions.
- Guests are prohibited from tampering with switches and electricity within DB box.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms.
- Burning of any sorts is prohibited except for BBQ.
- Guests to keep rooms and surrounding clean throughout stay.
- Littering is strictly prohibited.
- Do not feed the dogs or any animals/wildlife.
- For safety purposes, guests are prohibited from accessing restricted areas including but not limited to:
roofs, service areas, stores, area outside bathrooms windows, rocks, and area below house.
- Guests are prohibited from climbing, on and over, including but not limited to:
structures, railings, ledges, windows, furniture, staircases, rocks, trees, and roofs.
- Do not jump on and over:
windows, ledges, benches, furniture, railings, staircases, loft nettings, rocks, and trees.
- No banging and leaning on all glass, railings and nettings.
- For safety purposes, the total number of guests in the room should not exceed the stipulated room capacity.
- Private Loft – 4 max
- Open Loft – 7 max
- Family Suite – 6 max
- Children to NOT be left unattended or unsupervised.
- Guests are to return all room property to its original positions before checking out.
- Please switch off all aircons, lights, and fans before leaving rooms.
- NO Pets allowed – the site is a non pet-friendly environment.
- Parties, functions, and events are allowed only upon email request.
- Enjoy your stay with us, feel free to email us on any feedback, suggestions, or questions that you may have. We will always be working towards improving our services, as we continue to foster the relationships with our guests.
By making a booking for a stay at Abba Paradise you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before you proceed with your booking.
TENANCY SERVICE AGREEMENT (BETWEEN ABBA PARADISE & THE GUEST) Guests/visitors are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions stipulated under Tenancy Service Agreement (“TSA”) before confirming your Reservation at Abba Paradise as Homestay Guests and/or Day Guests.
- All cancellation requests must be made via EMAIL
- A surcharge equal to 20% of your total booking rates will be charged for all requests made in less than 7 days prior to check-in date
- A surcharge equal to 50% of your total booking rates will be charged for all requests made in less than 3 days prior to check-in date
- In the event of cancellation, total prepayment less non-refundable deposit will be refunded by cheque (local only) or T transfer (overseas and local) within 14 days of cancellation notice.
Change of date
- All change of date requests must be made and confirmed via EMAIL.
- A surcharge equal to 20% of your total booking rates will be charged for all requests made in less than 7 days prior to check-in date.
- All change of date requests is subject to availability.
- Abba Paradise do not accept any liability for failure to provide the service contracted or any of them due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Abba Paradise is not in a position to guarantee Guest’s safety against events including but not limited to accidents, personal injury, death, acts or defaults caused by third parties, acts of God, flood, theft or even acts of negligence. All activities have inherent risks to health and safety and Abba Paradise will not be responsible for any eventualities related to any activities or services booked through this website.
- All vehicles are parked at owners’ risk.
- Abba Paradise will not be responsible for theft or damage of the vehicle or any of its contents.
- Abba Paradise will not be responsible for loss or damage of property left in Guest’s room and/or the Abba Paradise property during Guest’s stay. Guests are advised to obtain insurance to cover curtailment, and loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, personal injuries and money/valuable belongings.
- Parent/s and/or guardian/s are personally and legally responsible for the safety of their children at all. Never leave your children unattended inside the rooms or anywhere on the property.
- Do not throw rubbish or any kind of waste in open or public places.
- As there are no scheduled rubbish collection within the locality, please dispose your rubbish at your own accord.
Wildlife & Pets
- Abba Paradise recognizes its responsibility to respect the environment and is committed to preserve the natural habitat of wildlife. Therefore, guests are advised to be aware of wildlife in/at/surrounding the retreat property.
- Please do not feed the dogs or any wildlife
- Pets are not allowed on site. Abba paradise will not be responsible for the safety and any injury, loss, or death of pets brought onto the site.
Damage to Property
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to Abba Paradise’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/ debit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- Any lost or damage to the facilities and items in the room will be charged accordingly. Loss of room key card is chargeable at RM50. No nailing or chopping of any structure of building and Management reserve the right to stop and refuse your stay without refund and to demand for damaging incurred.
Removal of Property
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises without consent or damaged during the guest’s stay. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing items, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests’ credit / debit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.